You can trust these great guys with more than just the weather. They each keep their areas running smoothly. Randy Ruggles in the Newark/Granville and surrounding areas, Dan Mayner in the Columbus and surrounding areas and Bryan Smith in the Zanesville and surrounding areas.
All three are certified arborists…what does that mean to you. Let’s talk about that!
A Certified Arborist credential identifies professional arborists who have a minimum of three years’ full-time experience working in the professional tree care industry and who have passed an extensive examination covering all facets of arboriculture. That means you know you’re getting the best care possible for your trees. Here’s what our Certified Arborists can do for you.
Services an Arborist can Provide
- Pruning An arborist can determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of trees.
- Tree Removal. Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. An arborist can help decide whether a tree should be removed.
- Emergency Tree Care. An arborist can assist in performing emergency tree care in a safe manner, while reducing further risk of damage to property.
- Planting. Some Arborists plant trees and most can recommend species that are appropriate for a particular location.
- Plant Health Care. Preventive maintenance helps keep trees in good health while reducing any insect, disease, or site problems.
- Many other services. Consulting services, tree risk assessment, cabling and bracing trees, etc.
Social benefits of trees go beyond enjoying their beauty. Humans feel a calming effect from being near trees. The serenity we feel can significantly reduce stress, fatigue, and even decrease recovery time from surgery and illness. Green spaces can also help lower the level of crime within urban environments.
Trees alter the environment we live in by moderating climate, improving air quality, reducing storm water runoff, and harboring wildlife.
Examples of the environmental benefits of trees:
- Trees help moderate temperatures by creating a cooling effect which can counteract the heating effect of pavement and buildings in an urban environment.
- Compact tree foliage can serve as a windbreak, as well as provide protection from rainfall.
- Leaves filter the air we breathe by removing dust and other particulates and releasing oxygen.
Definitely all great reasons to work with a great company that has the knowledge and experience and get the job done right…on time, every time!