We are actively looking for a qualified Climber-tree professional with climbing gear and PPE payroll or subcontract if qualified.
Text Wess McCullough 740 8190158 to discuss this opportunity.
Tree Climber Position
The ideal Tree Climber is an active self-starter and helpful with a sense of urgency. This individual is not afraid to test and challenge others. Applicant must be positive, confident and passionate. This Climber adheres to all safety policies and provides excellent customer service. This structured, organized and detail oriented person knows how to prioritize and complete a job according to a specified work order. The perfect climber knows the importance of keeping the work area neat and orderly. A positive attitude, professional appearance and pleasant demeanor are qualities this applicant must possess as well as hard-working and reliable / dependable. He or she is a good listener and is confident, but humble.
Job Responsibilities (What)
The responsibilities of a Tree Climber include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides excellent customer service at all times
- Helps maintain and keep track of all tools and/or equipment used in daily operation
- Assists in preparing trucks and materials needed for day’s work and assists other crew members in all aspects of the daily activities to ensure quality service for the client and for the company
- Uses all equipment and performs all jobs safely, making accident prevention part of daily conduct
- Demonstrates working knowledge of all knots, ropes and rigging devices used in tree trimming and removal operations
- Prunes trees of various sizes according to specified work order using ANSI 300 standards
- Constantly observes and practices climbing and tree maintenance skills in continued effort to improve own professional skills